Southwest Group Protective Services Case Study
Southwest Group Protective Services provides security for your most important business assets while ensuring business continuity. From developing security strategies to executing plans, their services are designed to meet your expectations for flexibility, speed, responsiveness and professionalism.
Jim Pisoni, President of Southwest Group Protective Services engaged WebNet Technology Services to managed their Web-based and e-Commerce initiatives. Mr. Pisoni first contacted Mr. Cisneros six-years ago to develop swgprotect.com and asked WebNet’s talented team of IT professionals to apply a complete new facelift to their current client-facing site. WebNet was very excited about the opportunity to re-engineer the site to adhere to Web Standards and serve as the company’s IT service provider. In addition, our development team will build an eCommerce site to market and sell security products.
Our challenge required a complete site-wide interface re-design incorporating the latest Web standards technologies and user-centered design best practices. The project objectives were to design an engaging and highly-usable client Web presentation, and develop an interactive marketing solution for the clear communication and promotion of the company’s core service offerings and products.
The primary goals included:
- Provides a comprehensive, detailed and informative Web presentation that ensures the client is working with highly qualified, experienced and ethical professionals.
- Focuses on the homepage as the control panel, therefore its information architecture, structure, layout, and navigation need to be designed in an effort to improve user interaction.
- Reveal the synergy among the company’s services and projects a sense of confidence.
- Showcases a dynamic graphic user interface (GUI).
- Creates a community of dedicated clients thus, developing a substantial recurring customer base.
- Surpasses Web-based competition.
- Provide a secure hosting solution.
Our design team focused its attention on the site’s information architecture and key service offerings to better position and market the client’s online presence. In addition, our developer converted the markup (XHTML) to ensure it was valid, well-formed and semantically correct and re-structured the content to a tabless layout. Our next task was to develop an accessible site capable of providing a quality user-experience to visitors with disabilities using assistive devices.
If you’re interested about this project and how we helped facilitate this business initiative please complete our online form and we’ll contact you to schedule your free initial consultation.